Ring Flights/Flites ?

Feb 1, 2011
Hello ,
What ring flight/flite in your opinion is the best (low chances of spectator ring being broken ) and is the easiest ??
I'm looking for a ring flight/flite but just not sure which one to pick up . Thank you .

Oct 14, 2007
Burbank, CA
I have only used one ring flight which is a testament to how well put together it is. It is the Ring Flight Revolution by David Bonsall. He also sells other products and has great customer service. I lost my dvd and my extra material for if it ever breaks and he sent me replacements free of charge; he didn't even ask me to pay for shipping. But, besides the great customer service, the product is excellent and undetectable. I've never had a single issue with it. I'll include a link to his site as well as a review I posted a while ago.

MY THREAD:
http://forums.theory11.com/showthre...n&p=298232&highlight=david+bonsall#post298232

HIS WEBSITE:
http://www.fingertipmiracles.co.uk/ring-flight-revolution/

Feb 1, 2011
Hey , it does looks good but expensive for me . Any other ring flight/flite that is below $50 ??

Nov 8, 2007
Dave Bonsall's Ring Flight Revolution is far and away the most well built and practical ring flight I've come across, and I've looked through a lot as it's one of my favorite effects. It's worth the price he charges and more. It's a worker. My advice is save up and wait until you can get RFR. You'll be glad you did.

Feb 4, 2008
Hey , it does looks good but expensive for me . Any other ring flight/flite that is below $50 ??
I have had great success with Serendipity. It requires sleight of hand and is essentially a walk around "ring Box." It meets the criteria of being safe for the ring(provided it isn't a diamond ring. I don't think there is any ring flight on the market that is 100% safe for diamond rings) but it does have some drawbacks. The space in the lighter will only hold about a size 22 ring.
http://www.vikingmagic.com/?nd=full&key=86

Oct 14, 2007
Burbank, CA

I agree. with Mat in that you should probably save up your money until you can purchase a quality product. You want something reliable especially when you are handling others' valuables. I have gone the cheap route with certain products, and ended up getting the better product after using the cheap one for a short time and then you end up spending way more than you would have had to in the first place. Just be patient, save up, and you won't be sorry.

Feb 1, 2011
Hey but is the gimmick strong ?? cause i don't like if the gimmick break easily like departure by derek roberts , that's what i heard .

Oct 14, 2007
Burbank, CA
Hey but is the gimmick strong ?? cause i don't like if the gimmick break easily like departure by derek roberts , that's what i heard .

I think that's our collective point. If you buy a cheap product, you will get a cheaply made product. My RFR has never malfunctioned, but even if it does break I have been supplied with replacement thread. I don't see it breaking anytime soon.

Nov 8, 2007
The gimmick is very well built. The quality is top notch. RFR is one of a small number of effects I give my highest recommendation to. It's been one of my go to effects for quite a while now. It's always on my key ring so it goes with me everywhere. It's a real worker.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results