Ring Magic video

Jun 23, 2011
Quito, Ecuador
Hi everyone, I recently watched Chris Brown's video of him performing ring magic for a 4 year old.. It is a little embarrasing but I was completely fooled. Just like when I was starting with card magic. Can someone please tell me whether those tricks were ungimmicked or impromptu? and where can I find some references for some impromptu ring magic. Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.
Thanks in advance
Ricardo

Video: http://youtu.be/zH7VA9Q49CA

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Don't feel bad, I use this all of the time with kids and adults and it fools over half of the adults too. Just don't keep repeating it over and over when they are begging you or eventually you get caught.

Dec 3, 2007
I do not own either of them, but I think "De'Ring" by De'vo and "Ring Master" by David Jay is (mostly) impromptu ring magic. And a lot of coin sleights can be used with rings as well, and be used in a ring routine.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I don't have any ring material but man what an audience. You'd think Chris polishing his shoes by the kids reaction. I wish people didn't have to hide behind their kids to enjoy magic.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results