Ringnature by Ed Ellis

TITLE and Creator: Ringnature by Ed Ellis

Effect: Ringnature is a cool effect where a borrowed ring vanishes from the top of a deck of cards, that has been wrapped around in rubberbands, and reappears on a selected card.

Price: $4.95

Teaching: The teaching was very clear and easy to follow along. They cover how to make the necessary gaff, three basic effects you can do with said gaff, and even a way of modifying other, non vintage decks, to use with this concept

Quality of materials(if it is a gimmik etc): As it's an instant download, you don't receive any gaffs but as mentioned above, everything is taught on the video and will cost you nothing at all.

Difficulty: I was actually surprised at how easy the method was. When watching the demo I was expecting an overly complicated way of wrapping the deck with the band, but after watching the explanation I realized that it was not as difficult as I expected. While its not something that you're going to be able to instantly after you watch the video, it won't take you long before you will start performing this.

Applications: Whats great about this effect is that it is the perfect transition piece. When I do a walk around gig I normally perform ring magic, rubberband magic, and card magic. With this effect you can literally go from using this as a finale to your ACR, straight into your rubberband act, and then borrow their ring again for whatever ring routine you normally perform

Overall Rating: Overall I really enjoyed this trick. It requires no preshow work, is impromptu, and VERY visual. This is the first time I have ever seen any of Ed's work, and I will deff be taking a look at his other effects soon. Highly recommended.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results