Rising Card for Android?

Apr 20, 2010
I understand that you have some issues in your terms with apple and this is why an android version has not been released, but do those terms last forever? Will you ever put one into production for release?

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I was wondering the exact same thing. I have the new Droid X (which i love) and was wondering when a rising card app my come out as well. I have downloaded a few other magic apps for droid but they are basic pick a card out of 5 and then it is gone.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Per our agreement with Apple, the Rising Card app will be iPhone only for the time being. The new iPhone Rising Card for iOS4 introduces many improvements that make the app more reliable, more compatible, and more deceptive. We literally RE-wrote the app from scratch to make the functionality even more seamless and animations identical to those normally produced by Apple. You'll be able to select your choice of home page background (wallpaper), we are working on allowing you to choose which image you would like to use for the "hand" picture from a few great new images.

Apr 20, 2010
Would you guys be against if I made my own rising app, not for sale or even available on the market, for my own use (on android)?

C

Cardmaster211

Per our agreement with Apple, the Rising Card app will be iPhone only for the time being. The new iPhone Rising Card for iOS4 introduces many improvements that make the app more reliable, more compatible, and more deceptive. We literally RE-wrote the app from scratch to make the functionality even more seamless and animations identical to those normally produced by Apple. You'll be able to select your choice of home page background (wallpaper), we are working on allowing you to choose which image you would like to use for the "hand" picture from a few great new images.

Well can u update it for free once the update on it is done?

Apr 26, 2013
Hmm, I'm dubious here.

What sort of "agreement with Apple" prevents you from releasing the same program on Android? If you look at the most popular Android applications, almost all of them also exist on the iPhone...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results