Rising Card - Ungimmicked

Feb 1, 2009
Does the method differ from Matt Gardner's/Lin Searles' Inflated Deck Principle, used in Cheng's Rise on True Astonishments Disc 2?

Edit: Nevermind, just noticed someone else posted this as I was typing it.

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
Does the method differ from Matt Gardner's/Lin Searles' Inflated Deck Principle, used in Cheng's Rise on True Astonishments Disc 2?

Edit: Nevermind, just noticed someone else posted this as I was typing it.

sorry to bump this thread, but the inflated deck principle, is there a source to learn it and does it allow the portion of cards underneath the outjogged to be seen? i am asking because mine can be viewed straight on from almost all angles.

jr?

Apr 3, 2009
leeds and halifax
www.jrmagic.co.uk
now a new one has just come out from the mask so got to + this one the 45 one that you do not do or do u do then if u get the best old book the u can be the best and be like a god in magic so if are xman / magic xmen that y no one no your name but u are so good what u can do . y not + coin to it and see what get out off it:D:p:rolleyes::cool::eek:

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
now a new one has just come out from the mask so got to + this one the 45 one that you do not do or do u do then if u get the best old book the u can be the best and be like a god in magic so if are xman / magic xmen that y no one no your name but u are so good what u can do . y not + coin to it and see what get out off it:D:p:rolleyes::cool:

sorry, what?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results