Risk Free Russian Routine

Sep 1, 2007
Ive had the same problem with Russian Roulletts because they have not been 110% risk free but Instinct by Matthew Mellow is the way to go. It is absolutley the best roullette version i know. You would have to be blind in one eye cross-eyed in the other, hammered drunk, high on meth, and driving in a nascar race all at the same time to mess this up!

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a source to find a method of performing a Russian Roulette style routine with no danger. I plan on doing it with manual staple guns... its an idea I had after seeing the Nail Gun application.

Thanks,
Sharp

It doesn't exist. In any Russian Roulette routine there is some form of danger. Unless you plan on pointing the staple gun at a tomato there is going to be an inherent risk involved.

--Jim

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Well I have a rssian roulette style routine that is as close to being 100% safe as you can get... but there is always some risk, even if that risk is just slamming your hand down too hard lol.

But really... mine is 100% safe... for those who have accounts on the cafe', it's posted in the secret sessions section (I think lol... the section for sharing your ideas etc).

Sep 2, 2007
Do it with an airsoft gun? I would rather be shot with one of those than a real gun.
At close range, that will still hurt a lot and is still very dangerous.

Instead of pellets, if one uses crumpled-up paper, then it will be as risk-free as possible. However, the Russian Roulette effect won't be as dynamic and suspenseful.

But, safety comes first.

Cheers,
JTM

I love that video I saw it a long time ago I forgot about that video it's quite entertaining especially when the volunteer got involved. Did you notice how he just walked off the stage without checking on her man lawsuit right there. lol

Ive had the same problem with Russian Roulletts because they have not been 110% risk free but Instinct by Matthew Mellow is the way to go. It is absolutley the best roullette version i know. You would have to be blind in one eye cross-eyed in the other, hammered drunk, high on meth, and driving in a nascar race all at the same time to mess this up!

Where might I find this routine?

haha, I made an error in typing. I know there is obviously risk in Russian Roulette... haha thats kinda the point.

I think everyone got my meaning though...haha

Thanks,
Sharp

Sep 22, 2007
i duno if any body has read my post about my act, but i have put a ver good application on russion ruolete in it. you use 6 cups and one rusty nail. behind your back you place the rusty nail under one of 6 cups and then the spectators mix them up while your back is turned. I have created 3 methods that i have been testing an dit has come down to 2.

Aug 31, 2007
Where might I find this routine?

haha, I made an error in typing. I know there is obviously risk in Russian Roulette... haha thats kinda the point.

I think everyone got my meaning though...haha

Thanks,
Sharp

You can find Instinct almost anywhere. I would suggest penguinmagic.com since they have it the cheapest.

Here is a link to it at mjmmagic.com:

http://www.mjmmagic.com/store/instinct-by-matthew-mello-p-5233.html

If you have any questions...feel free to PM me.

Matthew Mello

ps. There is no W in Mello. ;)

Sep 1, 2007
I know its off topic, but I gotta ask. Is your real last name mello? If so, I vote you for the coolest name of all time.

Aug 31, 2007
I know its off topic, but I gotta ask. Is your real last name mello? If so, I vote you for the coolest name of all time.

Hahaha. Yes...it is my real last name. I'm gonna name my kids either:

Marsha Mello
Kara Mello
or
Marshel Mello

Hehe. Just joking. I'm not that cruel.

Matthew Mello

Sep 1, 2007
Or if you want to be different, you can name your kids first name mello, and possibly make their last name yellow. Just a thought...

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
Honestly I don't think even any Russian Roulette's are safe. The performer can still be stupid in situations and not do what he/she has to do on their part.

Instinct is good enough for me, I've performed it twice now with success. I can't wait to go to some parties :)

WOW! I just read about John's routine on the Cafe, and I would agree. It seems to me this is ENTIRELY 100% safe unless you're a moron...even then, you'd have trouble screwing this up.

The other thing is (and I'll take this down if you want me to John) that the spec is also 100% safe to slam their hands down on ANY cup without the slightest risk of injury...it's truly an ingenious method in my HONEST opinion. :)

Best.
Steve

Aug 31, 2007
Shattered by Scott Alexander is the end-all be-all of Roulette Routines. 100 percent safe, and a blast to perform. Look it up, I believe Denny and Lee offers it.

J.

The only problem I saw with Shattered was the fact that NOTHING can be handed out at the end without extra deception. I won't go into to much detail...because I don't want to give away the method...but that was my one qualm with that routine.

Matthew Mello

After talking a bit with Matthew (thanks again man) we discovered that Instinct will not work for me.

I'm looking for a version of what the guy did on Phenomenon... I like that idea but, obviously, want my routine, in performance perhaps not method, to be more original.

I know that this could easily be done using several more "Obvious" methods or hell, even a simple card force... but I want it a bit cleaner if possible.

Thanks guys,
Sharp

Aug 31, 2007
After talking a bit with Matthew (thanks again man) we discovered that Instinct will not work for me.

I'm looking for a version of what the guy did on Phenomenon... I like that idea but, obviously, want my routine, in performance perhaps not method, to be more original.

I know that this could easily be done using several more "Obvious" methods or hell, even a simple card force... but I want it a bit cleaner if possible.

Thanks guys,
Sharp

I'm confused, first you said russian roullete, then you said "guy", when russian roulette wasa performed by a girl on phenomenon, then you said....."card force"?:confused:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results