Rizer by Eric Ross and B Smith

Dec 26, 2009
I know you said useful info but I have no useful info at all. I talked to Eric for close to an hour last night. We started talking about Rizer but then the convo steered off onto working gigs.

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
I love David Blaine's quote on the preview 'F***ing Amazing'

The rise looks pretty sweet, but like Danny said, it hasn't been out long enough for anyone to have real commentary on it.

Apr 18, 2010
As someone that knows whats up (method wize) and that has seen this live, I will make a prediction..RiZer will be of the best selling effects of 2010...B. Smith and Eric Ross have raized the bar for what magic should look like.
JM

C

Cardmaster211

The gimmick is small and fit in a small pouch (which comes with the set and you can get set while just sitting in the park before you go and show it. Eric Ross' and B. Smith's Rizer is a real stunner and I should think you should have it in your arsenal. The effect is a real KILLER!

Apr 27, 2010
baller08.blogspot.com
The effect looks awesome. My only concern with something like this is will this be closer to Stigmata or Exile? In the sense that both results look good but one requires time limits and pocket management that makes it impractical while the other is very practical in nearly all settings.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results