Room 401 the new T.H.E.M.?

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Alrighty well i have become addicted to MTV's room 401.
But is remarkably like T.h.e.m.
Cyril has even appeared a few times.
What do you guys think?
And who thinks t.h.e.m. *They i should say*
Should come back?

And also i remember Room 401 being the hospital room houdini died in.. Is that right or am i loosing it?

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
It's actually Magic X not Them...T.H.E.M is a show magic X came out on..
I dont think that is't the new them because most of the Magic X group has not come out on it.

Well i understand that.
But still. The 2 shows seem somewhat familiar. except they arent told that they are magicians.
THey stay mentally paranoid ofrever!

And i have seen 3 of magic x

Cyril, and the other 2 i dont know their names heh heh

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
I have friends who were on both shows. Rico De LaVega is one of the creators/producers as he was for THEM. Cyril and Justin Kredible were both part of MagicX. It is essentially the same show. Only Room 401 uses METHODS of magic. There really is no straight on illusions on Room 401 as there was on THEM.

Room 401 has the potential to be a great show. Only its way more mean spirited than a "Candid Camera" show really needs to be.

Just so you know... Same Creator, Same Characters.

Yay for MTV and Ashton Kutcher.

KE

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
I have friends who were on both shows. Rico De LaVega is one of the creators/producers as he was for THEM. Cyril and Justin Kredible were both part of MagicX. It is essentially the same show. Only Room 401 uses METHODS of magic. There really is no straight on illusions on Room 401 as there was on THEM.

Room 401 has the potential to be a great show. Only its way more mean spirited than a "Candid Camera" show really needs to be.

Just so you know... Same Creator, Same Characters.

Yay for MTV and Ashton Kutcher.

KE

I guess thats true. What drove me nuts was the torn and restored newspaper, the Walking on water and cyril doing a little donut routine =P

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results