Rope A Dope --- Seeking Rope Trick Advice

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NexusMagicShop, May 30, 2009.

1. As some of you may know me I have been on Theory11 for a few months now.

I am looking for some solid Rope products / dvds / Books etc. etc. to add to my store. I have never really explored Rope magic myself professionally. So with that, I am weary to rely on my limited knowledge in this particular field of magic. I have a few safe items at which I have already added. However, I always seek to add extraordinary products, rarities, and solid classics. That's is where you come in. Please, I will accept any and all suggestions and add them if available...

Thank you

2. A very good DVD is Fiber Optics (Extended) by Richard Sanders, I love it and has taught me quiet a lot of moves in Rope Magic.

3. I've heard great things about fiber optics. I would also recommend abbotts enclopedia of rope magic.

4. Also ad "The Mongolian Pop Knot" to that list. Cut and restored rope and professors nightmare all in one routine.

C

5. Awesome I will look into adding "The Mongolian Pop Knot" And The Encyclopedia of Rope Magic ... I already have added Fiber Optics - (Extended) By Richard Sanders. Thank you so much for the input!

6. Try The Encyclopedia of Rope Tricks/Magic (cant remember which!) by Stewart James. I've heard it's incredible, and I've seen it; it's like 500 pages long!

PS: Fiber Optics....= what I live for.

7. FIBER OPTICS! Oooooooh it does make life worth living!!

Anything by Tabaray is great as well, also Daryl has his 3 Volume set of Rope Magic by L&L Publishing.

Love the rope!

Ben Williams