Roughing Fluid - How To

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings fellow Magicians,

I have been having trouble with spraying the right amount of Roughing Fluid on cards that I use for various effects. The two cans that I have are rather old, and I would probably say maybe 7-8 years old. Although after shaking the cans, they still spray at full force, so I hope it's safe to assume that they are still okay and in working order.

The real, major problem I've been having is what is the perfect or ideal way for me to use the Roughing Fluid so that the cards and effects that require it, will work well enough or close enough as if the cards were brand new for that particular effect.

If anyone is uncomfortable answering my question here, I would greatly appreciate having someone with the correct knowledge send me a PM and hopefully help me out with this problem because I just cannot seem to get it right.

So with that said, I hope to hear back from someone who is willing to generously help me out with this, and I would be eternally grateful for the help.

Thank you in advance to whomever can help me, take care.

Roughing Fluid

are you roughing the whole deck or just certain cards?

A little bit of both, there is this certain effect that I've had since 1997 and it no longer "works" at all anymore. Oh, and it's not an Invisible Deck just in-case you're wondering, but I basically need to redo the entire deck.

Also, I have been tinkering with two ideas, the first is an effect I created that I'm pretty sure is original but I'm still doing lots of research to make sure that it is indeed original, and that as well also needs to be an entire deck using Roughing Fluid.

The other idea of mine is where only a couple of cards that need some Roughing Fluid on them to make the effect work.

Plus, one last thing I wanted to ask. I know I stated in my post that the Roughing Fluid I have had for 7-8 years still has enough Aerosol, but am I correct in thinking that the Roughing Fluid inside will still last that long? Or is there an expiration date on items like that?

Either way, I hope it will still work even after all this time, but if I do have to buy a new can or two, I'll pick up some new ones if it's absolutely necessary.

Thank you for responding to my question worldwideme, and reverhart, I'll be sending you a PM once I finish typing this. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results