Routining Witness and Indecent

Apr 15, 2008
Personally, I wouldn't do this. In my opinion its "too much of a good thing". It would be like putting Bullet and Factory Sealed back to back, you just dont do it. Both the tricks are great, but you should either do witness, then do some other tricks, and then do Indecent; or you could just do one and save the other for another time. This is just my opinion. You might be able to do something with these tricks that no one else has ever thought of and is really creative. Who knows? Test it out and see what happens.

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
Simple after doing Witness hand them a sharpie and let them sign the card. Then proceed with Indecent. This way when the spectators look back on it the will remember the card signed for both effects.

-Michael

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
yes well if you did want to put them together just say ill try in one more time let them sign it and continue with indecent but i think you should really only do one.

Aug 27, 2008
Tijuana bC
Personally, I wouldn't do this. In my opinion its "too much of a good thing". It would be like putting Bullet and Factory Sealed back to back, you just dont do it. Both the tricks are great, but you should either do witness, then do some other tricks, and then do Indecent; or you could just do one and save the other for another time. This is just my opinion. You might be able to do something with these tricks that no one else has ever thought of and is really creative. Who knows? Test it out and see what happens.

exactly right your using to much power.. for just one trick... just relaxx do both of them at different times you will still get great reactions I promise.

Apr 28, 2008
I can't see why anyone feels the need to do this. Just because they both use a plastic bag doesn't mean you need to find a way to force them together. It's completely unnecessary. Both are powerful enough to close your routine, using them together will just weaken each of them.

Most of the suggestions for putting them together are generally something like 'OK let me show you that again'. You've just done something incredible that when performed correctly will get insane reactions, what could you possibly achieve by repeating it? (in their minds it will be perceived as practically the same effect, even if this is not the case).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results