Royal Flush

Oct 21, 2007
Boulder, CO, USA
What is the name of the change that Paul Wilson performes in the begining segments for the movie Shade? He starts of with 5 cards of no significant value spread in a fan and with a pass of his fingers the hand turns into a royal flush. I have also seen this in a youtube video but I can't remember which one. What is the name of the change and where can I learn it?

Jan 4, 2008
the name of the change or effect is called "zapped" i am pretty sure it can be purchased on E? Not positive.

Oct 3, 2007
germany
I second MikeGoyke. I looked it up a while ago, it is known as FAN-2-C. Although I didn't end up purchasing it, it does look quite impressive :D

Oct 25, 2007
I have this effect and I really don't use it much. It can be a very impressive trick under the RIGHT conditions. However, you do need to know some sleight of hand to end clean.

Just a thought. :cool:

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
This was used on the show "T.H.E.M." in a poker demonstration. It was pretty cool, but from what I've heard it's not too practical.

Oct 25, 2007
Take it from experience, it really isn't too practical. You're better off spending your money on something else.

Nov 6, 2007
Yeah don't get Zapped and Fan2C confused. Zapped is the cheap version. Fan2C is the R Paul Wilson Version. Need I say anything else?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results