Royal Road to Card Magic vs. The Expert At The Card Table.

Ok so I have both books but I dont know wich would be better to read first as a magician. I've been doing magic for around 5 years. I liked magic untill I was 9, then I got obsessed with it, I read books, watched videos, dvds, talked to people about it, I was obsessed. Then we moved to California, And I went to a magic shop. This magic shop was a great magic shop, that I never wanted to leave from, I showed them my backpalm I was practicing, and one of the employees was really impressed. Because I was doing a hard move and I was really young. Well this guy let me and my Dad know that he wanted to teach me magic so he can pass on his knowledge. After a couple years and tons of practice, I got good enough to audition for the magic castle's junior society. I didnt make it the first time, but doing cardboard chameleons for the second time got me in, like no problem. So here I am know still loving magic.
Now the next step Is to read one of these books wich should I read first?

Dec 5, 2014
Usually this question is asked by beginners and I'll immediately say Royal Road as the Erdnase book is a bit more advanced and you should start learning the basic moves before you move onto some of the stuff included in Expert at the Card Table. However, since you're not a beginner I'd say there's no right or wrong answer here and for you to just pick whichever appeals to you most and go through that. I will say I personally like Expert at the Card Table slightly better just because I'm kind of a move junkie, but that's just my own personal taste. There are definitely gems located in Royal Road, though, So like I said, take you pick, there is no wrong answer here.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results