RSS Feeds

Sep 7, 2007
Dear Theory11 Staff,

I am a fellow magician and website owner. I have a magic website which has a large community. This community loves to come to one place for all its magic-related news.

I think it would be a great feature for Theory11 on many levels to install a RSS feed.

Pros:

• More FREE publicity
  • Increase in web traffic
  • Higher projection in sales and revenue

Personally I feel this would not only be a fundamental addition for users to gain knowledge, but a great way to increase and spread a great product.

Thank you for taking the time out to read this,
Exo~

Sep 7, 2007
Hey jonraiker,

Thanks for taking the time out to shoot me a reply. I however was not referring to anything related to the forums. Theory11 has and hopefully always will have fantastic products. If an RSS feed was integrated into the "products" of Theory11, then many other sites would be able to get instantaneous feeds notifying them (and millions of others) of a new products available here.

For example;
Theory11 artists release 1on1 media quite often. I myself find it hard to manage my time to make a trip over here every couple of days. If there where to be a RSS option then users would be able to have it maybe posted on a "magic news site" that 4 million people go to. This would in return increase traffic, revenue, product sales, and best of all customer happiness.

I hope I was able to put my thoughts across clear enough.
Thanks for reading! Looking forward to a reply.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results