Rubberband routine?

Nov 11, 2009
Hello everyone. First of all I did search the forums and I did not see anything on this subject.

I would like to put together a good rubberband routine that flows nicely and I need help. I do not have much money at all and I only have crazy mans handcuffs and a simple 2 band penetration and those are really the only good rubberband tricks I know, so my question is...

...where can I find some good rubberband tricks for cheap and once I do how do I make it flow nicely?

Thanx in advance,
Josh :)

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Here is my exact rubber band routine.

Crazy man Handcuff's using spectator's hands
Rubber band through thumb or my ring...whatever I'm feeling at the time.
Broken and Restored Band
Star Gazer by Alan Wong

Getting ready to add traveling cash very soon.

Dan Harlan's material is old but very good.

Well bandshark seems like an encylopedia of rubber band tricks. (Available here:http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=1071)
But another place to go would be Michael Ammar's Classic Renditions #2. It has Crazy man handcuffs, travelling cash (covered on the harlan DVD), and a broken and restored rubber band(which has several versions of on the harlan dvd).

I personally started off with the Ammar DVD and then moved onto the Harlan one and I only use the ones in the Ammar DVD. The reason Michael only teaches 3 tricks on his is because he thinks that those are the best. And those just so happen to be the only ones I use. But that's just me, you might find some jems in the Harlan DVD.

You can probably find the Ammar DVD anywhere.

Thanks and hope I helped.

Nov 11, 2009
Here is my exact rubber band routine.

Crazy man Handcuff's using spectator's hands
Rubber band through thumb or my ring...whatever I'm feeling at the time.
Broken and Restored Band
Star Gazer by Alan Wong

Getting ready to add traveling cash very soon.

Dan Harlan's material is old but very good.

Where can I find star gazer I cant find it on youtube? What is the effect?

Nov 11, 2009
Well bandshark seems like an encylopedia of rubber band tricks. (Available here:http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=1071)
But another place to go would be Michael Ammar's Classic Renditions #2. It has Crazy man handcuffs, travelling cash (covered on the harlan DVD), and a broken and restored rubber band(which has several versions of on the harlan dvd).

I personally started off with the Ammar DVD and then moved onto the Harlan one and I only use the ones in the Ammar DVD. The reason Michael only teaches 3 tricks on his is because he thinks that those are the best. And those just so happen to be the only ones I use. But that's just me, you might find some jems in the Harlan DVD.

You can probably find the Ammar DVD anywhere.

Thanks and hope I helped.

Thanx I'll look into this stuff :)

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Great effect that I use almost daily. Women and young kids love this because you keep the souvenir star band. Grown men...not impressed as much...ha ha.

I don't use this, but I can totally see grown men being un-impressed by the souvenir star.

If my audience has children (or if I'm feeling puckish) I start with Jumping rubber band. I usually follow with my version of Crazy Man's Handcuffs and will end with rubber band through hand (at least that's how I play it, I don't know the name of the trick) and let the spec. keep the band.

I also perform Jacob's Ladder separate from this routine.

Ola

Jul 10, 2009
Lillestrøm, Oslo, Norway
I have a rubberbandroutine with a couple of tricks I made myself, linx, and that rubberbandeffect from FIVE that isn't Stairway - forhot the name;)

Afterwards, I might move onto cards, and then I introduce the deck with pixel.
Pixel is awesome<3

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results