RubberBand Street Magic Video

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Nice job Alfie...I enjoyed the performances. The band jumping to the spectators hand must be the "new" thing to do because I see everyone doing it at conventions.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Great stuff! The only thing I would suggest is to not jerk so much when doing the move to Crazy Man's Handcuffs. Your motions before that look natural but that one jerk motion would issue that something went on. I feel that the reactions could have been a tiny bit stronger if there were no jerkiness.

Also, don't wear sunglasses when performing for people. Juan Tamariz discusses this in The Five Points in Magic when discussing the Eyes. Your eyes are one of the main keys to misdirection, and the eyes display emotion and what you feel throughout the course of your performance. If you are wearing shades, your audience can't SEE you more clearly as a performer. It seems like you are a strange guy and there is no depth in your magic.

Keep up the performing Alfie, you're doing a great job!

Apr 14, 2011
That was very very good. I'm adding bands to my repertoire of magic (currently only cards, and a little bit of coins.) And it would be nice to know where to learn some... Thanks in advance.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results