Rubik's cube

Oct 31, 2007
I've seen this trick a lot and I found one on penguin magic earlier, and now I can't find it at all. Anyhow, I was wondering if any of you have the trick where the rubik's cube is fixed automatically and whether or not it is worth it. Does it end clean? Can you hand it out? What is, and where can I find the best version of this trick? If you can answer these questions that would be great.

Oct 28, 2007
Sydney Australia
All i know is that it is called the "instacube"
and you need to rotate it to a certain configuration before it works. will cost u like 60USD if u think its worth it

Sep 1, 2007
I've seen this trick a lot and I found one on penguin magic earlier, and now I can't find it at all. Anyhow, I was wondering if any of you have the trick where the rubik's cube is fixed automatically and whether or not it is worth it. Does it end clean? Can you hand it out? What is, and where can I find the best version of this trick? If you can answer these questions that would be great.

The self solving rubik's cube is nice if you can keep your distance from the specs. You do not end clean and the cube cannot be handed out. The best version is taught by Daryl. The trick is called Enchanted Cube by Fooler Dooler. You can click here to get it directly from Daryl.

Hope that helps bro.

Juan

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
why not just practice solving the cube yourself?

I'm not speed solver, but I can solve it in under two and a half minutes.......i think the world record is something like 11 seconds.........maybe 20

Dec 6, 2007
Knoxville, TN
Get two mini rubix cubes and learn how to switch one.
Tell the spectator to mix it up and then tell them you have the ability to fix it behind your back without looking. Execute a switch and badabing.

You could actually solve the last few pieces in front of the spectator as a clean finale.
Just an idea though.....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results