Rules of Penn and Teller(QUESTION)!!!

Sep 23, 2015
My question is can Penn and Teller take more than one guess on the techniques the performer used???(Not actually guess but they always go for Deck switch if not sure).......................

Nov 10, 2014
Well, it is their show so it is pretty much up to them. I feel like at times Penn can reveal too much about an effect (or at other times too little ie Jay Sankey) Teller doesn't really have that problem for obvious reasons. But maybe they call deck switch so after because it is used a lot?

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
I know that here is another judging panel that listens in when Penn delivers a guess to determine an actual 'fooled' or not (I'm thinking the one with Eric Jones).

I kind of wish it goes back to people doing just one effect instead of doing a 'shotgun effect' performance

Nov 10, 2014
I know that here is another judging panel that listens in when Penn delivers a guess to determine an actual 'fooled' or not (I'm thinking the one with Eric Jones).

I kind of wish it goes back to people doing just one effect instead of doing a 'shotgun effect' performance
Well isn't that primarily up to the performer and not P&T?

Oct 19, 2015
Although I do have a number of 'issues' with P & T, I think this show they are doing is really good for Magicians and a really fun show to watch. When I next go to Vegas, I hope their show includes some of the 'Fooled Us' talent! Now that would be something. What if they did a two hour special using a bunch of the best 'foolers'....they have opened up a whole new interest in Magic!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results