Ryan Stock's "Human Meathead" Stunt!

Nov 21, 2018
I just watched a couple of videos of Ryan Stock performing his Human Meathead stunt and I was absolutely blown away! The idea of taking a meat hook, putting it in your nasal passage and making it come out of your mouth! It's quite a spectacle! Hopefully you guys have seen it.

I've been into sideshow stunts for a little while now, and I'm currently in the process of learning them. In fact, I plan on attending Harley Newman's"Oddity U" this coming June. So far, I've learned to do fire eating. The Human Meathead stunt would definitely be an awesome thing to learn. I don't know if Ryan teaches it, I doubt he does. I would imagine that it would be wise to first learn the Human Blockhead stunt, then graduate to the Human Meathead. Either way, I'd LOVE to master it! I just feel like this is something I need to learn. I really hope that there is a way to learn this stunt.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Ryan does not teach it. It's his signature bit that he developed and if you did it, you would be seen as copying him. Quick way to torch your reputation in the sideshow world. Harley will probably tell you the same, only he'll be less nice about it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results