Rynku Viceroy's a Tribute to Palming

Apr 11, 2011
[video=youtube;qmEwEhCpXCE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmEwEhCpXCE[/video]
This video uses a bridge size playing card..simply because Rynku viceroy's hands are very small. In real life Rynku uses poker size cards, and he never use a bridge size playing card. He has to use bridge size playing card because he realize that Web cam is so much different from human eyes..web cam doesn't blink.
and web cam cannot be misdirect. enjoy the video :)

Rynku viceroy presents: A tribute to palming.

a quote from rynku viceroy's book Constant Inspiration:
"What is more powerful than a visually stunning color changing effect? Some might find that nothing is more direct than a travelers plot. Some magician would argue that gambling demonstration is simply the best that you can do to lay man or even magicians, and I thought I've just heard that card to wallet is one of the strongest effect. May be right now, you are thinking that transposition effects are the coolest. Magician would happily argue on this kind of stuff all night long.
No effect is stronger than other effect. No plot is more beautiful than others. I never got myself in the middle of those arguments, but there is one technique I knew that would enhanced most of the effect in card magic, the technique I'm referring to is called Palming.
Palming in card magic is as powerful as blindfold in mentalism. I assume that at this moment you have already realized that blindfold would enhance most of the thing in mentalism (except for PK effects). For so many years, palming a card in a close up situation has served me nothing but trouble. I believe the same "uncomfortable experience" also happens to people who have learned palming whether you are a magician or you are just someone who loves to practice "palming" in the supermarket hahaha. When a friend of mine fooled me badly with this technique, I thought I really want to be able to do it and master it but after a couple attempts. I quit............................."

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results