S&M reviews?

Seriously the S&M deck was just released today and it already has over a 100 ratings. It now has a 3/5. You guys haven't received your decks yet and you already rated them? Maybe it will be the best deck you ever felt. Not only this deck but every theory11 deck released has over 100 ratings before they were even shipped. In my opinion they should fix this problem.

Nov 23, 2007
NC
Seriously the S&M deck was just released today and it already has over a 100 ratings. It now has a 3/5. You guys haven't received your decks yet and you already rated them? Maybe it will be the best deck you ever felt. Not only this deck but every theory11 deck released has over 100 ratings before they were even shipped. In my opinion they should fix this problem.

Are you talking about the video rating? The stars?

Thats just what people thought of the video or how the deck looked. Its not a review or anything.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York

Thats just what people thought of the video or how the deck looked. Its not a review or anything.

No, I think he's talking about the review for the cards themselves.
My guess is people who didn't buy a deck were the 1's who rated poorly.
I don't rate anything I don't have, so that's why I held off on that button.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
The looks of SandM is not good and you know it. thats why people rated it.

He doesn't know anything, he has an opinion, and he now knows yours. Please don't confuse the two. I happen to like the designs, ClassAct made a most in the other thread which summed up my feelings exactly. I still stick by what my stated opinion was in the other thread too, that these cards are far more elegant than any others I've seen and suit me perfectly, the style of the entire thing. I'm certainly sympathetic to people who don't like the D's, but I'm nonplussed honestly. Design-wise, I still like them better than any other deck I've seen. Unique, certainly, and I love Si's work in general. Perhaps I might've preferred the artwork to be centred in the middle, rather than acting like the border, but the style, again, unique. In my opinion.

May 3, 2008
People forget that looks aren't everything and to me, they look pretty cool and I bet will feel even better. You should not give a rating for something that you don't have cuz they could either look better or worse when you see it in person or it might even grow on you.

D

Deleted member 2755

I'm pretty sure he was talking about the actual product page for the decks.

Yes... the ratings are annoying. I don't go by them either. I go by the actual written reviews. I completely agree that it is annoying.

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results