S&M with no DDs on - Take a look!

May 18, 2008
While I like these, the originals just say more. These are kinda plain and boring, but the originals are more classy and elegant. I'm sorry, but I prefer originals.

Sep 1, 2007
Wow, sooo much better, if the Bucks weren't such egomaniacs then we'd have a great deck of cards here.

May 18, 2008
Wow, sooo much better, if the Bucks weren't such egomaniacs then we'd have a great deck of cards here.

Yeah, but the difference between egomaniacs like the Bucks and a non-egomaniac like you is that they deserve to be. If there were any flourishers who deserved to have there first initial on a pack of cards, it would be those guys.

Sep 1, 2007
Yeah, but the difference between egomaniacs like the Bucks and a non-egomaniac like you is that they deserve to be. If there were any flourishers who deserved to have there first initial on a pack of cards, it would be those guys.

How do you know i'm not twice as good as the Bucks? I mean i'm nowhere near as good as them but throwing out stuff like that is stupid.

I think they're overrated anyway, they are good flourishers but the magic i've seen from them is awful.

Jul 29, 2008
How do you know i'm not twice as good as the Bucks? I mean i'm nowhere near as good as them but throwing out stuff like that is stupid.

I think they're overrated anyway, they are good flourishers but the magic i've seen from them is awful.
I agree, their magic sucks - the only good thing from them is Subway I think...
But yeah, their flourishes are amazing...

webtech

Banned
Jun 14, 2008
I am in agreement with the consensus here. I am not crazy about the D's on the cards either, (although I did order 3 & 3). That was a mistake on their part. David Blaine did the same thing. Artwork consistent with the rest of the card would have sufficed! When I saw the unveiling I immediately was put off. But as an avid collector and flourisher I just had to order these cards. Don't they know that specs will ask "what does the D stand for"? I really don't want to have to explain that. The design of the cards otherwise is incredible. The artist is amazing. Make sure to visit his site to see his work.

Sep 1, 2007
New York
I like the Bucks and respect what they do. But I'm going to add my voice to the consensus here -- these cards would be really great without the "D"'s.

You say someone will ask you what the D's stand for but if you use a pack of Jerry's nuggets is someone going to ask you who Jerry is?

Not many people have Jerry's nuggets but I'm guessing no one ever asks and I'm sure not many people are going to ask you what the D's stand for. Then again the cards would look better without the D's and with more of the design instead...

Oh, and Hi, this is my first post and it'll probably be one of my only posts, lol.

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
I am in agreement with the consensus here. I am not crazy about the D's on the cards either, (although I did order 3 & 3). That was a mistake on their part. David Blaine did the same thing. Artwork consistent with the rest of the card would have sufficed! When I saw the unveiling I immediately was put off. But as an avid collector and flourisher I just had to order these cards. Don't they know that specs will ask "what does the D stand for"? I really don't want to have to explain that. The design of the cards otherwise is incredible. The artist is amazing. Make sure to visit his site to see his work.

Yes, the spectators probably will ask what they stand for, but I think the D's could actually help in a situation that needs some patter.

-SM

P.S. Webtech, welcome to the world of white print. =P.

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
You say someone will ask you what the D's stand for but if you use a pack of Jerry's nuggets is someone going to ask you who Jerry is?

Not many people have Jerry's nuggets but I'm guessing no one ever asks and I'm sure not many people are going to ask you what the D's stand for. Then again the cards would look better without the D's and with more of the design instead...

Oh, and Hi, this is my first post and it'll probably be one of my only posts, lol.

That is true about the Jerry's, and personally I LOVE the cards (brick of each for me!), and the D's could help with some patter for tricks I'm working on.

-SM

P.S. Welcome to the forums.

Aug 31, 2007
Hartford, CT
That is true about the Jerry's, and personally I LOVE the cards (brick of each for me!), and the D's could help with some patter for tricks I'm working on.

-SM

P.S. Welcome to the forums.

I have to go along with that.

I happen to like the D's. If anyone asks what they stand for, you could just come up with something clever (I plan to use "Drunk and Disorderly". :) )

I find it funny that before the cards came out, there were forum posts about how cool the cards are. The moment they came out, the forum post seemed to have done a 180.

I ordered a couple of decks. I think they look great!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results