San Antonio, TX - Guardians

P8NTBALLDADDY

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2008
San Antonio, TX
Hey guys I have searched at the Wal-Marts and been unsuccessful at finding the T11 Guardian cards but, today I went to the new HEB Plus stores I have been avoiding and behold I have found them (I WENT TO 2 DIFFERENT ONES THEY WERE AT BOTH). So if your in a part of Texas or in San Antonio I want you to know the HEB Plus stores have the GUARDIANS and the bicycle ECOS. The Target stores have the LIMITED EDITION SERIES 1 WHITE BICYCLES. SWEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

P8NTBALLDADDY

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2008
San Antonio, TX
I looked around all over. I found the guardians at the new HEBPLUS on 35 s. and southcross as well as the new one on Stone oak. I also saw ssome on potranco and 1604.

Hey guys I have searched at the Wal-Marts and been unsuccessful at finding the T11 Guardian cards but, today I went to the new HEB Plus stores I have been avoiding and behold I have found them (I WENT TO 2 DIFFERENT ONES THEY WERE AT BOTH). So if your in a part of Texas or in San Antonio I want you to know the HEB Plus stores have the GUARDIANS and the bicycle ECOS. The Target stores have the LIMITED EDITION SERIES 1 WHITE BICYCLES. SWEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Finding cards from an "underground" magic site at Wal Mart is anything but cool. This totally makes the Guardians loose all of their uniqeness. Now anyone can buy them, this will loose all of the surprise for your audience in seeing a totally off the wall deck of cards. Now their response will just be, yeah I saw those at Wal Mart.
This is a total let down.

Don't get me wrong I still bought some from my local Wal Mart (for way less than they cost here too @ $3.50 a deck) but I'm just saying....

well I think you get my point.

Feb 8, 2008
I think having Guardians at Walmart is superbly cool. Most people won't even know about 'em because you have to go looking. There's two sections for cards: one wall with regular playing cards, and one with specialty and game cards (Yu-Gi-Oh and such). The Guardians are at the special wall.

Oct 20, 2008
Austin, TX area
Hey guys I have searched at the Wal-Marts and been unsuccessful at finding the T11 Guardian cards but, today I went to the new HEB Plus stores I have been avoiding and behold I have found them

A regular, non-Plus HEB in South Austin had four packs left a few hours ago. Someone seems to have bought them all. :D

If anyone in the Central Texas area has been looking for them locally then it might be worth trying any store in their chain -- and not just the oversized PLUS stores. These were in the toy section, next to all their other playing cards.

The price of a deck is really good, too.

Jan 28, 2009
I actually found this site by buying a set of Guardians at a local book shop. I don't feel cheated because they are now in wallmart, lol. I think you overestimate how much an average person thinks about a deck of cards. lol.

Oct 25, 2007
I'm from deep south Texas, and we only have regular HEBs here, but
Thankz for the heads up.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results