Sandwich

wdw

Mar 2, 2009
I liked it, but putting the card back in the deck three times was a little too much. To me it seemed like to wanted to show off the different ways that you can switch out the card. I would say two times maximum, but the clipshift at the end was brilliant. How long did it take you to learn it? I am thinking about getting surfaced.

Jul 25, 2008
I liked it, but putting the card back in the deck three times was a little too much. To me it seemed like to wanted to show off the different ways that you can switch out the card. I would say two times maximum, but the clipshift at the end was brilliant. How long did it take you to learn it? I am thinking about getting surfaced.
get surfaced you will not be dissipointed at all

ive had the dvd for ummm bout 7 months

Aug 21, 2008
the 2 middle phases are too similiar. its like doing the same trick twice with different methods, its pointless. the rest is good tho.
very well done.
and dont cut the deck after the aces vanish. do a pass to get them to the center. it looks alot better from the spectators point of view.

-Danny

Jul 25, 2008
the 2 middle phases are too similiar. its like doing the same trick twice with different methods, its pointless. the rest is good tho.
very well done.
and dont cut the deck after the aces vanish. do a pass to get them to the center. it looks alot better from the spectators point of view.

-Danny

thanks for the input my pass is not camera frendly if ya know what i mean ;)

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
If your pass isn't even camera friendly, then you NEED to practice it.

And slow down the shaking. Whenever you shake the cards/deck, you look like one of the seven year olds trying to do a wave change. Take it nice and slow, smooth it out.

Dec 25, 2008
Malaysia
nice! although some moves looks a bit obvious..... i mean from the perspective of magician.....

but if from the perspective of a spectator it looks awesome...

Jul 25, 2008
nice! although some moves looks a bit obvious..... i mean from the perspective of magician.....

but if from the perspective of a spectator it looks awesome...

thanks i really dont need to practice my pass even with an amazing pass i would not do it with out misdirection so what would be the point? misdirection is your friend

Apr 6, 2009
North Carolina
Hey man Im the guy that traded extreme burn and 15 dollars for some white centurions. Just wanted to say hey man never knew you had an account on here man. Nice trick btw.

Thanks ncguy93

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results