Satellite Colour Change - Ben Prime

The Satellite Change is a debut colour change by Ben Prime.

Overview : A dazzling colour change that is as free-flowing as water. One card instantly transforms into another without any or little cover, jerking and all in one hand resulting in a heart stopping moment of unbridled eye candy.

Target : If you're anything like me, and i've got a slender grasp on genetics, so you're probably not. You'll love the term Move-monkey and what it implies.

A move that only an elite few can pull off. Literally hours of practice to make you the most proficient card handler within your group of magical chums.
You want to be the best you, that you can be...... and there is nothing wrong with that. That's fantastic. I believe in you. You can do it !

If you've been tossing your deck aside with a look of disgust because you can do a perfect clipshift, or anti-faro, then this move is for you.

The snap change who ?

Quality : Obviously with Ellusionist and Theory11 material, we all know that the quality is going to be top notch. So if you have the ability of sight, but want something to cuddle your retina in a crisp depiction of light, then you'll be happy with the quality 10/10.

Teaching : The download is short and doesn't dance around the subject. It's straight into teaching and is broken down so it's easy to follow along.

I learned it from the creator himself, but then drank 10 double whiskeys...... so it was nice to follow an over the shoulder explanation to refresh my memory and make sure I was learning it properly. 9/10.

The move itself: The change is visual, and I like that fact that the grip doesn't change.
As described above it's target market is going to be move monkeys or serious card technicians and it's not a worker. I wouldn't do it table hopping for one reason.
The clean-up. This is probably the only thing I don't like about the change, but there is a downside to everything in life.
The clean-up works, and if you were performing for a small group of people in a relaxed manner you'd get away with it.

It's meant to be performed 1 on 1 or to small groups.

Angles : The angles for this change are good from the front and for anyone standing to your right. the left side exposes what's going on, but I have the power of cognitive thought, so I just don't have anyone standing there if i'm going to perform this.

Overall I think it's a good price and a nice little addition. I learned it because i'd die a little inside if someone asked me if I could do it, and I didn't know how.

It won't be my colour change to do at all gigs, but I have done it about 3 times in public so far and it does get great reactions ( as all colour changes do ).

In my opinion, it's worth the $6 if you want to learn it, and you won't like it if you still have sponge balls in your act and visit 30 tables a night.

SERIOUS CARD HANDLERS ONLY. Which i'm sure you all are.

Thanks for reading,

http://www.ellusionist.com/satellite-change-by-ben-prime.html

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results