Saturday Night Contest - Art of an Artist

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Next week we have a more serious SNC event scheduled, but for now, this one's a fun one. The idea was inspired by a post in the Saturday Night Contest idea submission thread, and it goes a little bit something like this...

Art of an artist. The challenge tonight is to use your artistic abilities - or lack thereof - to create an image of any theory11 artist or contributor. If you're no Picasso, don't worry - we're looking for creativity, not necessarily artistic ability. It can be funny, it can serious, it can created digitally, it can be done by hand. Submissions should be posted in response to THIS forum thread on or before 11:00pm EST tonight - 3 and a half hours from right now.

Images can attached directly to your post, or uploaded to an image sharing site such as Imageshack.us or Photobucket. The choice is yours. The winner will be judged based on creativity and overall impression by our team, and the winner will be announced on or before 11:30pm EST. What's up for grabs? A six pack of any available theory11 deck you choose : Guardians, Centurions, Propaganda, Smoke & Mirrors, or Split Spades.

Have fun!

Katie

J

Joseph C

What got you into cards?
Who are your influences?
What's your favorite move?

oh....not a roundtable? cool.....
(photoshop ON!)

500 posts!

for my 500th post I will be putting my picture here!

edit: Doug McKenzie being Ninja! Please double click so you can see everything about. completely handrawn except the belt.

Attachments

• img254.jpg
    img254.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 110
Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 23, 2008
Who's impressed by my mad skillz? This is WA007 quality!

I forgot Dave's hair...

Last edited by a moderator:
May 8, 2008
England
Right here we are, been at work all day and I'm knackered over here in England. SO just a quick one. Sorry to Katie because I messed up and DM because I drew him badly. :(

Anyway:

Also I doubt we're allowed multiple entries but here's another one anyway...

I hope you all like them, Click on them to view them nice and big. :)

Good luck everyone!
-S

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
Right here we are, been at work all day and I'm knackered over here in England. SO just a quick one. Sorry to Katie because I messed up and DM because I drew him badly. :(

Anyway:

Also I doubt we're allowed multiple entries but here's another one anyway...

I hope you all like them, Click on them to view them nice and big. :)

Good luck everyone!
-S

I liked them. The second one made me laugh really hard because thats something JB would do. LOL. Also what is Dan Huass doing in the first one

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
Next week we have a more serious SNC event scheduled, but for now, this one's a fun one. The idea was inspired by a post in the Saturday Night Contest idea submission thread, and it goes a little bit something like this...

Art of an artist. The challenge tonight is to use your artistic abilities - or lack thereof - to create an image of any theory11 artist or contributor. If you're no Picasso, don't worry - we're looking for creativity, not necessarily artistic ability. It can be funny, it can serious, it can created digitally, it can be done by hand. Submissions should be posted in response to THIS forum thread on or before 11:00pm EST tonight - 3 and a half hours from right now.

Images can attached directly to your post, or uploaded to an image sharing site such as Imageshack.us or Photobucket. The choice is yours. The winner will be judged based on creativity and overall impression by our team, and the winner will be announced on or before 11:30pm EST. What's up for grabs? A six pack of any available theory11 deck you choose : Guardians, Centurions, Propaganda, Smoke & Mirrors, or Split Spades.

Have fun!

Katie

Hey katie, instead of drawing it by hand or on the computer, can I make like a poster or something using one of the artists?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results