Saturday Night Contest - Cards In Action

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great weekend! Just yesterday we released THREE brand new decks of cards in celebration of Black Friday. Saturday Night Live. (PRODUCT) RED. JAQK Amethyst. We're incredibly excited about these new decks, so tonight we want you guys to have the opportunity to take all three of them home, including a little something extra...

The challenge this week is to capture an image of any theory11 deck in action. This also includes any deck sold on our site (Bicycle, Tally Ho, etc. if you do not currently own a theory11 custom deck). Take into account the composition, lighting, and overall impact of your photo as this will be the judging criteria. We want to see the best overall photo that showcases a theory11 deck in action.

Post your photo to Instagram and hashtag it #theory11, then post the link in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, November 26th. Once time is up our panel of judges will go through all submissions and decide on a winner based on the criteria listed above.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, a deck of Saturday Night Live Playing Cards, a deck of (PRODUCT) RED Playing Cards, a deck of JAQK AMETHYST Playing Cards, and a deck of GOLD MONARCHS, shipped on the house anywhere in the world.

Good luck!

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Nov 17, 2017
Are we allowed to do any finishing edits after we take the picture in Photoshop, Gimp, or in another program? Thanks!

Oh, and, good luck everyone!

Khaleel Olaiky

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2013
Edit... I deleted my previous Instagram post because I got stuck between two photos and can’t decide which one to enter with.

Anyway...
I posted both on Instagram, if there is any thing wrong about posting two entries,
I will enter only with the first one that will show up for you when you click the link

(the one with the gray shirt)
https://instagram.com/p/Bb9fTyvlyOC/

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results