Saturday Night Contest - Create A Trailer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Casey Rudd, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great start to the weekend! It's been a while since we have done a contest focused around making a complete video, so tonight, we are doing just that. Grab your favorite deck, because it's time to make a trailer!

Your challenge this week is to make a card trailer for any deck of cards. It doesn't have to be filmed with a fancy camera. Just capture the essence of your deck the best within the trailer, and you'll walk away with this week's prize! The only rule is that the video has to be 30 seconds or less. These videos also must be made and uploaded after the posting of this contest; any old videos will automatically be disqualified.

Post your video on YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram, and post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread for your chance to win. Deadline is tomorrow, Sunday, November 19th at 11:00pm EST. What is the prize for this week? 1,000 Elite Points, 6 Decks of High Victorian Playing Cards, and a deck of ultra-rare Gold Monarchs, shipped on the house anywhere in the world.

Can't wait to see all of your submissions!

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  2. Oh shoot, I was waiting for something like this! Good luck guys!

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  3. Good Luck Everyone!!!

wZEnigma likes this.
  4. @Casey Rudd..... You mispelled shipped correct it please before my OCD kicks in..:p

wZEnigma and Hgagnon like this.
  5. Any...theory11 deck, or any ANY deck?

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  6. Any deck!

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  7. Yessssssss! We haven't done one of these forever. I love seeing what everyone comes up with.

Also, that prize is AWESOME!

// L

Gabriel Z. and Casey Rudd like this.
  8. here's my entry- i think youtube just rounds up to the nearest second. but it is 30 seconds (it was tool long so i had to cut it short ) Good luck to all!

Justin.Morris, Furrukh and Gabriel Z. like this.
  9. Here you go guys: I definitely enjoyed making this one... P.S. I made the background music myself using an AKAI MPK-mini...

Justin.Morris, Furrukh and wZEnigma like this.
  10. Done! Good luck everybody

11. The condition that no fancy camera is required has persuaded me have a go for this contest

Good Luck All

Justin.Morris and Gabriel Z. like this.

12. You should win this on the merits that you used my favorite card Jack of Clubs....:D

wZEnigma and Furrukh like this.
  13. Here it is! On youtube when you click it it says 31 seconds but the video says and is 30 seconds. guess they round up.

Justin.Morris and Gabriel Z. like this.
  14. Wow! You are totally going to win! That was amazing

diegookawa likes this.
  15. Thanks!!!

16. I'm going with the ArchAngels deck, trying to represent its eerie and kinda holy aura working with some light and shadows.

Hope you guys like it!

17. here is my entry i think youtube rounds up a sec tho. It was so much fun too make!

Justin.Morris, Larasib and Gabriel Z. like this.

18. Don't know why I'm even in this (such trash trailer).