Saturday Night Contest - Create A Trick!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Casey Rudd, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Hey guys, hope you all are having a great weekend!

This week's contest is simple - create a trick! Only one rule, it HAS to be something you create specifically for this contest. The purpose of this challenge is to get you thinking on the spot and seeing what you can create in a short period of time. It can be ANY effect in any genre - all we are looking for is the creativity, performance/execution, and which effect leaves the best lasting impression. Do something completely outside the box, and you will be well rewarded.

Upload your performance to either YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram and post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread by no later than Sunday, July 14th at 11:00pm EST.

Please note that you MUST state in your video or have it written on a piece of paper in the video that the effect is for this week's contest. Failure to do so will result in your video being disqualified for judging.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, a deck of NOC x Midnight Edition, and ANY currently in stock effect we have in our Store that is $75 or less, shipped on the house anywhere in the world!

Good luck!

CWhite and Gabriel Z. like this.
  2. Good Luck Everyone!!

CWhite likes this.
  3. Goodluck everybody

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  4. I’m out of town so I’m limited, but I’ll still try to get something made! Good luck everyone!

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  5. Theory Game Show::Trivia: I made a slight error and said "Four by Four" I meant to say "Five by Four" and no it's not a case of tomatoes.

Patrix and Justin.Morris like this.
  6. Here is my entry, guys :)
    Tried to create a Fooler, that hopefully works!

PS: Cards can really be shuffled and NO force

SeanF7, Patrix, Justin.Morris and 2 others like this.
  7. Just when you think you're going to win....Kaan Akdogan comes through and pulls another rabbit out of the hat.

SeanF7 and Justin.Morris like this.

8. Thought i'd do the opposite of thinking outside the box and put something inside the box.

The original deck can also be spread by the spectator as well to show that the selected card is no longer there.

SeanF7, Patrix and Gabriel Z. like this.
  9. Here is my entry the first phase is from Eric Chein's dvd VCM but the second part is the one that I created. There are no gimmicks or extra cards and everything is examinable. I hope you guys enjoy it. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz6zexQgjRA/

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  10. Congrats Kaan! We have selected your entry as the winner of this week's contest! We felt that your effect was the best overall and fit all the criteria we had asked for. Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

Great work to everyone that entered this week! We hope to see you back this Saturday for a brand new contest!

Gabriel Z. and Kaan Akdogan like this.
  11. O shoot! I completely forgot I was in a different time zone, thought I had a few hours left.... oops... well, congrats Kaan!

Kaan Akdogan likes this.
  12. Congratulations Kaan!

Kaan Akdogan likes this.
  13. Way to go Kaan!

Gabriel Z. and Kaan Akdogan like this.
  14. Nice work Kaan, fooled me

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  15. So late to the party. Congrats Kaan!

Gabriel Z. likes this.