Saturday Night Contest - Create A Trick!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope you all are having a great weekend!

This week's contest is simple - create a trick!

Only one rule: It HAS to be under 2 minutes.

The purpose of this challenge is to get you thinking on the spot and seeing what you can create in a short period of time. All we are looking for is the creativity, performance/execution, and which effect leaves the best lasting impression. Do something completely outside the box, and you will be well rewarded.

Upload your performance to either YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram and post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread by no later than Sunday, February 6th at 11:00pm EST.

Please note that you MUST state in your video or have it written on a piece of paper in the video that the effect is for this week's contest. Failure to do so will result in your video being disqualified for judging.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, a deck of Gold Artisans, and your choice of ANY in-stock trick in our store valued at $50 or less (or 5 decks of cards, your choice!).

Good luck!

RaphaelA

Elite Member
Dec 4, 2020
Here's my entry that I created!! Please forgive me for the stuffed up nose 😅
I also wanted to let you know that this is not a staged trick and the spectator can really name any card! It's my first creation, I hope you enjoy!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results