Saturday Night Contest - Design a Card

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Hello Loves,

As the theory11 crew combs through the forums week to week; we notice there are a few threads that involve a creation of a playing card - a deck design. This has inspired this week's SNC.

We would like to see what you can come up with in terms of a playing card. It can be the back of a card, a court card, serious or funny. The card can be created using any tools you wish at your disposal - drawn by hand, photoshop, fingerpainting, etc.

There is a limit of 3 submissions per person. The prize tonight will be a 1-on-1 of your choice, sent to you on the house.

All submissions must be posted in response to this forum thread on or before 11:00pm EST. Winner to be announced on or before midnight.

As always, the more creative the better.

Good Luck and have fun!

Katie

PS: Videos are accepted if you feel the need to submit one, but are certainly NOT required.

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Sounds like fun! I am sure a lot of people here will have a great chance at winning, the threads posted on this stuff are always really good!

Best of luck all!

-Sanj

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
pic1232237638.jpg

Yes, I realize the image in this card was partially created by another user, but I did change it, and I do have permission to use it.

Dec 1, 2007
my submission! (its the best i could do on apple works :p)

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 83
  • Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 72
Last edited by a moderator:
May 3, 2008
Danny Garcia's Ninja Deck.
In stores soon.

This is pretty lame, probably would've worked better as a joker and kind of looks like Quagmire but oh well. Love all these back designs.

Attachments

• IMG_6777.jpg
    IMG_6777.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 127
Sep 11, 2007
Houston TX
I Present Bicycle Bayme's

Pros-
Elegant, Modern
Cute Faces and Backs
Engineered To Last
Every Playing Card Is Sprayed with Andrei Jikh's Sweat for Perfect Flourishing
it will get girls
you will become a better magician

Cons-
ummm there isnt any

2r6mrl4.jpg

14ilp8h.jpg
2zsnu2p.jpg

ehzte0.jpg

PS. I was going to make a video but I dont think theres enough time to edit and upload in time thanks

btw I think theory11 just really make this cards I would buy them

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results