Saturday Night Contest - Impossible Snapshot

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Casey Rudd, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Hey guys! Hope everyone is having a great weekend! It’s time for the first picture contest of the new year, so let’s get right into the challenge.

Your challenge is to take a picture of something that looks impossible. For example, get a snapshot of an object impossibly “balancing” on your hand. Have an object “levitate” under your control. Your job is to make the action in the photo LOOK impossible. The method can be the most impractical thing on the planet; even a still frame from multiple photos will work! The criteria is as follows: creativity, composition, lighting, and one more factor: make it look as convincing as possible that it’s real.

Upload your photo to Instagram and hashtag it #theory11 and post the link to your photo in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, January 21st. After time is up we will go through all submissions and decide on a winner.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, a deck of Gold Monarchs, and Perfect Square by Michael Lam and JB Dumas.

Good luck!

2. I love the photography ones so much :D good luck all!

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  3. Good Luck Everyone!!

4. lmao... Awesome!!

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  5. Do we have to upload to Instagram or can we post the picture here? I don't have an Instagram account but would still love to participate.

wZEnigma likes this.
  6. Gabriel Z. likes this.
  7. SNC INCEPTION EDITION LOL

Justin.Morris and Gabriel Z. like this.
  8. Not sure if this is allowed or not, but here's a first for me... Double Cube.png

If this isn't allowed, please let me know :)

Alex

9. Gabriel Z. likes this.
  10. Can we have two or more entries by posting 2 or more pictures?

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  11. Headline: New “claw palm” technique fools no one. Lands novice in Las Vegas jail.

Sorry, no instagram.

Attached Files:

12. Just give Nikolay the damn Gold Monarchs and be done with it! Nice job!

13. I had a really cool idea using the venom gimmick but I'm afraid my gimmick broke before I took a photo. So gutted, I really want Perfect Square and thought my opportunity to actually try my best at a SNC was now. I need to save my money now! Good Luck guys, I love all your pics so far

14. :eek:OH MY GOD, THAT'S SOME BULL......

you got my vote

Maaz Hasan and Gabriel Z. like this.