Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great weekend! Earlier this week, we celebrated our 8 year anniversary by releasing The Invisible Card by Blake Vogt and the Black Tycoons in collaboration with Steve Cohen, star of Chamber Magic at the Waldorf Astoria in NYC. We could not be more excited to begin our ninth year with all of you!

This week's contest is based on your perception, and what you can process with just a little bit of information. What do I mean by this? Let's get right into the challenge. I have a box completely filled with as many decks as I could possibly fit. Your job is to guess how many cards are inside this box (there are 54 cards per deck, which includes Jokers). Before you place your estimate, take into account the size of the box, how many decks could fit inside, etc. Keep in mind your guess should be the total number of individual cards, and NOT the number of decks in the box.

Once you have a good idea of how many cards you think are inside the box, post your guess in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 7:30pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, September 6th. Once time is up, we will go through all estimates and pick the first person to guess correctly, or come the closest.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Member Points, and 6 Decks of Black Tycoon Playing Cards, shipped on the house, anywhere in the world. Good luck!

image1.JPG

Feb 16, 2015
i think you can fit 32 playing card boxes in the nike box so 32 x 54 = 1728 cards this is my answer ... good luck to everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results