Saturday Night Contest: Love Edition

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Guys,

Tonight's Saturday Night Contest is in memory of Valentine's Day. Yes, we're 48 hours late, but it's not our fault that god made Valentine's Day on a Thursday, when he KNEW that our Saturday Night Contests are on Saturdays. Actually-- It's Dana's fault. Yes, it is. Kind of.

Tonight's Saturday Night Contest topic is now posted at the video link below. The subject is Valentine's Day and it stars Bryant from the theory11 support crew. This Bryant's debut in a theory11 SNC video, and we thought "what better first impression than 66% naked dressed up like baby Cupid?"

Check out the video now: [watch video]
Can't see the vid? Get the latest version of Quicktime.

After you watch the video, click the link below for the picture you must caption. Note that all captions must be family friendly and appropriate, the most creative (funny) caption wins the prize. All captions must be in by 11:00pm EST; winners posted by 11:30pm EST. Limit of three captions per member. Winner receives a 12-pack of Bicycle Guardians and the privilege of naming Bryant's new bike.

The Picture To Caption: [view image]

Go for it...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Love,

Katie Egleston

Sep 1, 2007
Littleton
Yay! first reply! this is gonna be fun! here are mine!

1. Bryant readies his pose for the new Bicycle deck from theory11, a.k.a, the "Babies Edition" Bikes.

2. Bryant preparing to do a "Vertigo" while flying off of his motorbike while sending a Valentine's message to Wayne Houchin while pulling a rabbit out of his hat while on fire. (What a feat!)

3. Bryant getting on his motorbike so he can get waxed. (Hopefully it goes well!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
haha! those are your wings from your photoshoot with some guardians (The 'red' ones)

Sep 2, 2007
1. Coming soon; Ghost rider two: Valentines day of doom!

2. I will now take this deck, and bite though all but one...your SELECTED CARD!

3; Mitchell! I'm coming to learn some amazing (card) skills from you!

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Last week the President of The United States Playing Card Company announced a few changes for their popular Rider Back back design. The new design will feature an angel named Bryant riding a bike (see above image.)

Nov 19, 2007
MD
"To: Katie.

Will you go out with me?

-Bryant"

"I wonder why I've never gone on a date."

"Who wants to ride my hog? I'll give you a hint: I ain't talking about no motorcycle. ;)"

Sep 1, 2007
ugh, i guess this is what happens when i get drunk with dana and wayne...

why yes baby, i do have cards in my mouth...

Feb 16, 2008
Can u help me get a girl??
or at least teach me an awesome trick with those cards??(that will get me a girl!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results