Saturday Night Contest: Merry Chris(Kenner)mas

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Hey Gang!!!

Well tonight's contest is a little late, and this weeks is fairly easy. Go for it:

We would like to see you make a holiday ornament using a deck of cards. The rules are simple:

ONE deck of the cards and/or the box. (It can be less than a deck, but no more than a full one). You may use glue, tape, scissors, finger paints, etc. As always, THE MORE RIDICULOUS THE BETTER!

Prizes and Deadline:

A SIGNED Totally Out of Control and ALL 4 of the new 1-on-1's released yesterday. Pictures must be submitted within the next 2 hours at 11:00pm EST in response to THIS thread. You can upload the picture as an attachment to your response, or you can upload it to Photobucket (www.photobucket.com) or ImageShack (www.imageshack.us) and post the special link to it in your reply. Be sure that you use the correct code so that the picture is visible in your response without clicking.

Have fun and Happy Holidays!

Chris & Katie

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
You upload it to this thread.

You may use Photobucket, Imageshack, etc...

Or you can attach it to a thumbnail on this thread.

Be sure that you use the correct code so that your picture is visible (without clicking anything) in this thread.

KE

1. Are you allowed to use props? Like, maybe a cube to hold it up and keep the structure in place. Do you have to remove these for the picture?

2. Can you add a little something to your ornament? For display?

3. Does the ornament have to be ornament-like, as in an item that might hang from your tree.

Thanks!

Dec 15, 2007
Here is my entry, just a lil somthing somthing I thought I would throw together quickly.

This is what my ornament would be like, I am an abstract kind of guy, soo ya,

I hope it doesnt have to be christmassy if you catch my drift yal.

018.jpg

I hope I win, Then I can send it to my little nephew, he loves magic and he got me into this art.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results