Saturday Night Contest - Packet Cuts

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope you all are having a great weekend! Earlier today I logged on YouTube and saw a new cardistry video from Oliver Sogard. I instantly had to click and watch. As always, Oliver's creativity in the realm of packet cuts is second to none. His newest video 'Jetpackets' is most certainly one you should check out, and is what inspired this week's contest.

Your job is to create a brand new packet cut. This means that your move can be two handed or one handed, but it must only involve packets of cards. In addition to your packet cut, we are deciding this week's winner based on overall creativity and execution of the move. We don't expect a perfect performance for a newly-created move, but we do want to see it performed well.

Create and upload a performance of your newly-created packet cut to Instagram with the hashtag #theory11, or to YouTube/Vimeo. Then, post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, November 20th. Once time is up, our panel of judges will determine this week's winner based on the criteria listed above.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Member Points, a Cerca Trova Pin, and a deck of ultra-rare Gold Monarchs, shipped on the house, anywhere in the world.

Good luck!

Nov 19, 2016
Hey guys, hope you all are having a great weekend! Earlier today I logged on YouTube and saw a new cardistry video from Oliver Sogard. I instantly had to click and watch. As always, Oliver's creativity in the realm of packet cuts is second to none. His newest video 'Jetpackets' is most certainly one you should check out, and is what inspired this week's contest.

Your job is to create a brand new packet cut. This means that your move can be two handed or one handed, but it must only involve packets of cards. In addition to your packet cut, we are deciding this week's winner based on overall creativity and execution of the move. We don't expect a perfect performance for a newly-created move, but we do want to see it performed well.

Create and upload a performance of your newly-created packet cut to Instagram with the hashtag #theory11, or to YouTube/Vimeo. Then, post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, November 20th. Once time is up, our panel of judges will determine this week's winner based on the criteria listed above.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Member Points, a Cerca Trova Pin, and a deck of ultra-rare Gold Monarchs, shipped on the house, anywhere in the world.

Good luck!
Good Luck everyone!! I actually have been working on a cut for a while. Hope it can CUT it.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Good luck to all involved!

No idea if I can do this one or not because my kids are having a birthday party tomorrow. Tonight is crazy prep time. Might be doing a small magic show tomorrow. We'll see. Our house is madness right now.
Good luck on the magic show tomorrow, Brett! And Happy Birthday to your kids! :)

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
Good luck to all involved!

No idea if I can do this one or not because my kids are having a birthday party tomorrow. Tonight is crazy prep time. Might be doing a small magic show tomorrow. We'll see. Our house is madness right now.

Happy Birthday to the kids Brett! Hope you win this contest on the merits of The flourish that never happened or something to that effect. Hope all is well friend. Let me know when you get your stuff from theory11.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results