Saturday Night Contest - Red, White, and Blue!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Casey Rudd, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Hey guys, hope you all are enjoying your weekend and apologies for the late post (had some internet troubles)! July 4th is Independence Day for the United States, so this week is all about the red, white, and blue!

Your challenge for this week is to take a photo of playing cards that use the colors of red, white, AND blue in some way. All three colors must be used in the photo, and that is the only rule for this week's contest. We are looking for composition, overall lasting impact, and creativity!

Upload your photo to Instagram, hashtag it with #theory11, and post the link to your photo in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, July 5th. Once time is up we will pick a winner based on the criteria above. We want to see something unique, so make it happen!

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, a deck of Gold Artisans, and your very own Variety Box! Good luck, and have fun! It's not any easy task, but we hope you guys step up to the challenge!

2. Good Luck Everyone! And Happy 4th of July.

KeeganM likes this.
  4. Had to steal a generic deck out of a poker set, but I made it happen.. lol

Attached Files:

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  5. kthomas, Gabriel Z. and RealityOne like this.
  6. Happy Independence Day!

Attached Files:

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  7. Attached Files:

8. good luck everyone IMG_20200704_220957_722D.jpg

9. Attached Files:

10. Never forget what the U in USA stands for...

Happy 4th of July to all.
    IMG_20200705_121322.jpg

Nurul, SoniaG, Jonathan Sabov and 5 others like this.
  11. Here's my submission. Probably the most effort I put into a Saturday night contest lol.

submission : https://imgur.com/a/SZXNzum (i'm not allowed to have an Instagram)

Happy 4th July to everyone

Gabriel Z. and RealityOne like this.
  12. Hi everyone,
    Here's my submission for the T11.4 of July Saturday Night Contest edition IMG_20200705_131320.jpg (don't have any Instagram, sorry about that)...
    Cheers to all !

13. GOWa$$, BeFa, ayc1206 and 1 other person like this.
  14. SoniaG, GOWa$$, ayc1206 and 1 other person like this.
  15. Instagram link to my photo:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CCQ5qGugudHs11acdMgV28PjsygtBkzsf5JSa00/?igshid=k20ylphuk7cy

I submitted a self-made 1776 US flag made out of three decks of playing cards:
    The 13 "stars" are the ace of spades and royalty cards from my favorite deck - the Monarchs.
    The blue background, white stripes and the date 7.4 are blue-back standard Bicycle cards.
    The Red stripes are cards from Jay Sankey's "Tattoos Deck"

SoniaG and Gabriel Z. like this.
  16. Lot's of symbolism in there mate, on multiple levels... Well donne :)

BeFa likes this.

17. Just realized my that due to my IG account being private, you can't see my photo. Here it is: CamScanner 07-05-2020 19.49.16.jpg

SoniaG and Gabriel Z. like this.