The Magician Online is a live, interactive, online experience - in
the comfort of your own home. Starring Dan White. As seen by
Ashton Kutcher, Ariana Grande, Chris Rock, James Corden, Jessica
Alba, and President Clinton.
when you created an effect and you havn't performed yet, what is your lead up in performing? what i mean is, do you perform to one of your friends first, then perform to mabye 3 friends. then build up into a whole group of people? or are you just confident it will work and go straight to the streets and perform the effect.
1. What is your response when people think magic isn't cool? (I tell them there right, but what I do, IS cool)
2.What book or dvd do you feel has had the most impact on your career?
3. What do you hope to do in the future after REF4M?
Hello Sir. If I could ask you 3 questions. They would be:
1. What the *^&% is going on in your head to make you think of REF4M? (It's Frickin Brilliant by the way)
2. Why were you using Calen Morelli's hands in the insider?
3. Excluding Bicycle, Which brand of playing cards is your favorite? (Smoke and Mirrors, Tally Ho, Blades, etc.)
Thanks for the contest guys! Gives us who aren't that good at legerdemain a chance to win!
What are some things you try to achieve when creating magic?
How long did it take you to create REF4M to the point that you knew it was good enough to sell?
What are some tips you can give to fellow magicians about creating magic?
How did you come up with the tearing sequence?
Were you just tearing cards up in different ways one day and was like,"Thats it!!"? Thats how i did. you just beat me to the punch.
Will you have a look at some of my material i have come up with and critique it if u ever had the chance?
1. Was creating REF4M a mistake/come naturally to you?
2. Who are the magicians that you look up to for inspiration, whether it is now or when you were first starting?
3. Why do people have such a difficult time pronounces your last name?
Why did you come up with a torn and restored card trick if there's already so many different variations out there already?
Why did Calen get to be the hands and you didn't in the insider?
Who's TNR is your favorite besides your own?
Why do you do magic?
1. I feel your no-nonsense approach to close-up magic matches my style; do you have any new tricks that you're working on?
2. What do you feel is more important in your approach to magic, skill or presentation (dexterity or theatrics)?
3. Do you have any reference books you can recommend to your fellow magicians, perhaps some literature or DVD that may not be well-known?
1. blake! what do you think about releasing your own trick on magic websites?
2. when did you first create your own trick?
(i'm 8month into magic and i'm desperately trying to create my own original trick...)
3. what do you think about youtube when it comes to magic?
there are a lot of people saying that they are disapointing about the ending of the trick (im not, i love the whole effect). is there anything you have to say about that? something that can convince these people that it is an amazing trick