Saturday Night Contest - Set The Record Straight

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hope everyone is having an great weekend! Just yesterday, we released the Master Collection - a collection of FIVE Uncut Sheets for $50. They sold out in less than 24 hours! But there's one more opportunity for an even better deal: five uncut sheets - for FREE. All of you have to do is WIN.

The challenge tonight is to set a record. You have 30 seconds to execute any sleight, move, effect, or trick as many times as possible. You could attempt a record by performing the most Charlier cuts in 30 seconds, the most unique color changes in 30 seconds, the most Sybil's, the most Bullets, the most coin vanishes, or anything else you can imagine in magic or cardistry.

Film your entry, upload it to either YouTube or Vimeo, and post the link in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 7:30pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, September 29th. You have a FULL 24 HOURS to compete this week. Practice well before filming to make sure your entry is as polished as possible!

Entries will be judged overall based on how impressive your demonstration is. This means that the demonstration itself matters - but creativity and execution counts, too. So aim high and WOW our judges.

Our prize this week is well worth the effort: 1,000 Elite Member Points, and YOUR PICK of FIVE Uncut Sheets, chosen from the following list: Rebels, Steampunk, Sentinels, White Artisans, Guardians, Bicycle Titanium, Bee Titanium, Tally Ho Titanium, JAQK Cellars, and Animal Kingdom.

The winner this weekend - the one who posts the most impressive record attempt - will take home the prize, shipped on the house anywhere in the world. So go for it - and set the record straight!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Good luck to everyone who is participating this week! I'm looking forward to seeing your entries! I love these types of contests. You guys bring the heat every time! Good luck to all participants, and most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Oct 6, 2012
Sweden
Can I do for example a color change over and over again in 30 seconds, or can I do as many color changes as possible but they all are different changes?

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results