Saturday Night Contest - Six Years of Cerca Trova

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
At this time, six years ago, this whole adventure began. On August 31st, 2007, theory11 launched, and since that time, we've grown as a company and advanced together as a community. What started as eleven artists united in 2007 is now a culture of thousands of creators, artists, and members around the world. We could not be more grateful for the support - THANK YOU for inspiring us and empowering us to continue the journey.

All of this started with two words: Cerca Trova. Seek - and you shall find. In 2007, that simple phrase ignited a scavenger hunt encompassing hundreds of pages of discussion, hunting for clues, uncovering a mystery. Tonight, we continue that concept and offer a simple - but difficult - Cerca Trova Challenge. A scavenger hunt, of sorts.

We've secretly hidden SIX images across SIX pages on the website (not including The Wire). Each image has a photo of a birthday candle - celebrating our sixth anniversary - and a special code. Your challenge tonight is to locate those six images, and write down the code numbers featured in each image.

Here's an example of what you'll be looking for: http://i.imgur.com/DAdq9EE.jpg

Once you have all six numbers, send an email to t11sixbirthday@yahoo.com with ALL of the numbers listed. The first person to submit an email with all 6 numbers correct will win the prize. Our prize tonight is 1,000 Elite Member Points and a deck of EXTREMELY rare Rarebit Playing Cards. If you weren't able to grab one yesterday, now is your chance! The decks are beautiful - and extremely limited in quantity.

As always, we wish you the best of luck. But for now: Cerca Trova.

theSunnyG

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2012
Okay, I'm sure I've clicked *almost* every page now... and I haven't even found 1!
I'm either blind or these are literally tiny tiny and hidden so well!...or your trolling? xD

DCS

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2013
LA
Would like confirmation that they exist if anyone finds one. You don't have tell us where it is just say the pot at the end of the rainbow is real. >__<

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results