Saturday Night Contest - Something Spooky

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Casey Rudd, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Hey guys! Hope you all are having a great weekend! It's almost time for Halloween, but it isn't all about tricks or treats. This time of year is perfect for feeling creeped out, scared, or spooked, and even better when you can make someone else feel it. This week's challenge is all about feeling the creeps.

Your challenge for this week is to make a video that is spooky, eerie, chilling, or even scary. Your video has to include either a magic effect OR Cardistry! For example, create and/or perform an effect with a creepy presentation, or film a Cardistry video that has a spooky feel. Magic and Cardistry are fair game this week, as long as it can creep us out, scare us, etc.

Film your videos and upload them to either YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram. Then, post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, October 29th! All videos have to be filmed and uploaded from the time this contest is posted until it ends at 11:00pm tomorrow. No previous videos you have made are eligible!

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, 6 Decks of High Victorian Playing Cards, and a deck of ultra-rare Gold Monarchs, shipped on the house, anywhere in the world.

You guys supply the tricks (or cardistry moves), and we'll supply the treats. We can't wait to be spooked, and we look forward to seeing your entries!

Haschich and Derek Humberson like this.
  2. Good luck to all involved!

Yeah, that means you!

3. You're back! :)

4. Good luck every one!

Oh and:
    Guess Who's Back
    Back Again
    Hurley's Baaaaaaack
    Tell a friend
    Guess who's back (x7)...

Seriously though, nice to see you back! Where have you been?

5. Good luck everyone. Lets get spooky!

6. Lol

Maaz Hasan likes this.
  7. Good Luck Everyone!!

blastededits likes this.
  8. Here it's my entry! I HIGHLY recommend watching it with headphones and full screen.
    I had lot of fun recording and developing this video and idea, thanks for this awesome contest!
    Thank you!

9. Good luck everyone!

10. One of the best entries i've ever seen, so cool!
    You should have waited to post it, now they will copy you haha! You deserve to win dude, congratulations

Davipar likes this.
  11. Does the skill for doing the magic or cardistry matter? If it is something simple and easy to figure out will that be points off?

12. Recently I was working with some "ink" based revelations,
    I tried to bring one of my ideas to a darker presentation and a spooky settting.
    I wish I had the props to make it more realistic looking, but I think this is a nice try,
    I wanted to make the creepy/scary stuff the main part of the effct and I managed to do it.

Hope you guys enjoy it!
    Good luck everyone!

Gabriel Z. and Basel111 like this.
  13. This is my entry here you go guys! Good luck everyone!

Haschich likes this.
  14. Here is my entry! Enjoyed making it!

P.S. sorry my pass isn't that great

Gabriel Z. likes this.

15. good luck everyone!

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  16. Nice job, but I would like to make a few suggestions. Will be sending you a PM :)

Hgagnon likes this.
  17. Congrats Makuta! Seems impossible to win a contest haha
    Good job all!

18. Dont give that damn liar the prize. His video is stolen from the trailer for flesh wound

http://www.tesmarzauberartikel.de/p...rtrick.html&XTCsid=t8tq8kqenrlh6uk2g9um172866

As i have revealed it is a lie i would say i get the right to claim the prizes :))

19. Congrats Makuta!!

20. Congrats?????!
    Didnt you read its a damn stolen video!?