Saturday Night Contest - Style Shot

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Casey Rudd, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great weekend! Just earlier this week we released brand new pieces of official theory11 apparel. You can find those pieces right now in our Gear Section.

The challenge this week is to capture a close up image of a display of playing cards. It could be a close up of a fan, a spring, or your favorite part of a cardistry move.

What is the judging criteria for this week? We are looking for composition, lighting, and overall impact of the photo. We want it to be memorable and to leave a lasting impression.

Post your image to Instagram and hashtag it with #theory11, then post the link to your photo in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, March 5th. Once time is up our panel will go through all submissions and decide on a winner.

What can you win this week? 1,000 Elite Points, and your choice of one apparel item released earlier this week (Henley or Badge Logo Tee).

Good luck!

2. Hells yeah! I'm getting that Henley regardless of winning or not. This will be fun. Good luck everyone!

3. Good luck to all involved!

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  4. Good luck everybody! :D

Gabriel Z. and Brett Hurley like this.
  5. Can I post it on another platform my instagram is private

010rusty likes this.
  6. I might be mistaken, but I believe that you can share a link and people can see it still. But yes you can typically post using another method.

Dean Magic likes this.
  7. If you link to a private account, we won't be able to see it. Usually you can just post directly in the forum if you can't post to Instagram. I'm sure Casey will give a definitive answer though. :D

Gabriel Z. and Brett Hurley like this.
  8. I'm sure if you use a platform like Imgur, you'll be fine.

As long as we and see the photo, you're good. It's just that Instagram is probably the easiest platform to utilize (plus has photo filters for you non-photoshop types)

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  9. Thanks guys:)

Brett Hurley likes this.
  10. Absolutely. We encourage Instagram the most so your image can get a decent bit of exposure from the community, but a platform like Imgur or uploading directly in your reply will work just fine. Good luck and have fun!

Brett Hurley likes this.
  11. can i submit 2 photos? :)

HEYmish likes this.
  12. okay. after asking u all stupid questions i have put together a photo shoot fit for a king ;)
    really enjoyed this week's contest and entries. keep doing what ur doing guys!

Attached Files:

13. 1 per customer!

14. Can it be a picture of a literal display? As in card collection display?

15. Good Luck Everyone!!

Brett Hurley likes this.