Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hey everyone!

Yesterday was a historic day for us at theory11. Yesterday, we debuted “The Magician” at the NoMad Hotel in New York City. Dan White KILLED it on the sold out opening night. All the shows for the first month are already sold out, and multiple celebrities have already attended. We can’t want to show you more!

Much of the magic in “The Magician” is mental magic. Tonight, as a celebration of the opening night, we are challenging you to a small feat of mental magic. In front of me I have two single playing cards from one of my new Contraband decks. Your job is simply to tell me what they are. Get inside my head. Use whatever means you have to determine what they are. Or, just guess.

You have three guesses, formatted like this:

1. Ace of Hearts, King of Diamonds

2. 3 of Spades, 2 of Hearts

3. 3 of Clubs, 7 of Clubs

All entries are due by tonight at 11 PM EST (3 ½ hours from now). Limit of three total entries per person.

Tonight’s winner gets something really special. In partnership with The NoMad Hotel we created a BEAUTIFUL deck of playing cards. We have not shown any photos of this deck yet. Tonight’s winner will receive an early release NoMad deck, shipped on the house anywhere in the world, and 1000 Elite Points.

Your time starts now. Good luck!

// L

Last edited:

Amit R.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
Jack of clubs, ace of clubs

queen of spades, 4 of hearts

7 of spades, 7 of diamonds

hikeeba

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013