Saturday Night Contest - Theory11 Olympics : Andrei Edition

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
We constantly try to challenge every member of theory11 in every way possible. We want to push ourselves and eachother to improve, evolve, and test our own limits. It happens everyday in the Battle Arena, but this time, it's a little less serious, and this time, you're battling Andrei.

So here's the dealio, yo. You may have seen Andrei's White Centurion Preview Video last night. He's fast. You may have also seen CK and I's pushup contest - a contest I still think I should have received a 2nd Place trophy for winning 2nd Place in. I don't care that it was only two of us - a trophy is a trophy, and it would look great beside my t-ball trophy from when I was child. Last year.

Tonight's contest is a hybrid of the two. This one's a fun one. You have 60 seconds to do as many pushups as you can possibly do, with perfect form, recorded on video for verification purposes. All videos must be posted in response to this thread on or before 11:00pm EST. Whoever does the most will be personally challenged by Andrei, who will make a video at 11:05pm EST trying to beat whoever does the most until that time.

There are a few other rules: form must be relatively perfect. The body must be perfectly straight and in linear position. The 'up' position means elbows fully locked; the 'down' position has to have elbows bent at a minimum of 90 degrees. You have 60 seconds from when you start the first pushup.

Submissions should be posted in response to this thread with the number of pushups prominently displayed (ie, "Count: 15") and a link to a YouTube, EatLime, Vimeo, Veoh, or other online video sharing site with your video as proof. Submissions without videos will be disqualified, and submissions without proper form will be disqualified. Be sure to give your video time to upload.

Andrei's video will be posted at midnight EST. If you have the top count of all of the members and Andrei beats you, you win a deck of white Centurions. If you have the top count and Andrei cannot beat you, you win a deck of white Centurions, mad props from the theory11 crew, and a deck of brown Wynn's, shipped on the house.

For now... good luck to all!

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
THIS JUST IN:

I will also be throwing in a Silver Card Clip from DnD AND a Blue JERRY'S NUGGET signed by Chris Kenner and Katie Egleston!.....If you win ofcourse. :eek::eek::eek:

HOWEVER...if you lose.....you'll have to buy me more steroids...........I keed I keed!!

-Andrei Jikh

Sep 1, 2007
WTF, people can't be good with cards AND athletic, well Andrei can but you put him against us. Can't we go against Chris Kenner or something :p.

Aug 31, 2007
Hartford, CT
figures.

I would participate but I'm getting major dizzy spells tonight so I can't.

(I know it sounds like an excuse, but I've had dizzy spell problems for most of my life).

Oct 19, 2007
lol is anyone doing this nights contest? if not maybe they should pick a new contest maybe something without a camera? idk just throwing it out there

ps. What happened to Dana? lol

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results