Saturday Night Contest - This House is Made of Cards

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Tonight's Saturday Night Contest idea comes from the mind of JPD (posted in the SNC ideas thread), and it's something we've been discussing the idea of for a few weeks. This house is made of card enthusiasts - magicians, flourishers - so in a sense, this house - theory11 - is made of cards. Your challenge tonight is to build it.

The challenge is to build the most creative house of cards. So what are the rules? Because we have no way to verify materials (tape / glue) used, you are free to use whatever you wish. Any kind of cards, any kind of adhesive (tape, glue). If you choose to use no adhesive or tape of any kind, that would definitely make your submission more impressive, but that is not required. And we're not just looking for the biggest. As always, we're looking for the most creative. Channel Philippe Starck and show us what you can do.

Images or video of your creation must be posted in response to this thread on or before 11:00pm EST, and winner will be selected on or before midnight EST by our crew based on creativity and overall impact. The more creative, the better. Good luck to all.

And what's up for grabs? One deck of White Centurions, shipped on the house to the winner, and one deck of Brown Wynn's, shipped on the house to the runner up.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Sweet- I can't wait to get started! Of course, I'll have to go out and buy some decks for this, because I don't really have any used ones laying around anymore. :(

Sep 1, 2007
I'll try my hand at this.

If I remember correctly, wasn't there already a "house of cards" Saturday Night Contest? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Mitch, holt sh*t, your a true artist.

If you don't win tonight, I will dance to the care bears theme song in shock.
I don't think anyone else could match that, let alone beat it.
That must have took forever to plan out and make.

Your architecture skills really shine here.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results