Saturday Night Contest - Variety Box!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Casey Rudd, Apr 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great weekend! We recently launched a brand new feature to our Playing Cards page that lets you create your very own Variety Box. It's the easiest - and most FUN - way to start or build a playing card collection. Select any 12 decks on the fun, interactive page, and they'll arrive to your door in a premium, protective, gold-foil box!

To help celebrate the launch of this feature, we want to be able to give one away to one of our members! The challenge?

Create your dream 12 deck set of theory11 decks on the Variety Box page, snap a screenshot of it, and post the image in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, April 19th.

If you want to post on Instagram, make sure to use the hangtag #theory11, and post the link to the photo in this forum thread. You can also post the photo directly in your response. Want an example? I've attached a photo below!

Once time is up we will select one member at random to receive the Variety Box that THEY built, shipped on the house, along with 1,000 Elite Points.

You can build your Variety Box here: https://store.theory11.com/collections/variety-box

Good luck!

Attached Files:

MadsWBA, Atreyu, Quixx and 6 others like this.
  2. Good Luck Everyone!! Nice new profile pic Casey.:)

3. Mine is a little Monarch heavy but what can I say I like what I like! Good Luck everyone!

Theory 11 Dream Brick snc.jpg

4. Here is mine with help of the little one.

Attached Files:

5. Best of luck to everyone.

Attached Files:

6. Heres mine

Attached Files:

Kaushik52, Casey Rudd and Gabriel Z. like this.
  7. Thank you for this opportunity. I'd love this box.

Attached Files:

8. Here are my selections. Good luck everyone!

Attached Files:

9. I would love to always perform using Monarchs so my box contains a lot of them :)

053B72E6-4820-4BDD-AA58-090406C61BF6.jpeg

10. Good luck all!

Attached Files:

• snc.png
      snc.png
      File size:
      846.3 KB
      Views:
  11. I'm the type of guy that likes 2 of each. One to play one to collect!

(Also a suggestion for the page: it would be great if you hover over the deck, that it shows you what the back designs look like)

Attached Files:

• T11.jpg
      T11.jpg
      File size:
      867.8 KB
      Views:
  12. This would be a perfect 16th birthday gift for my son! These are his pics from his wish list!

Attached Files:

13. DREAM BRICK.PNG
    Yeah, I'm one of THOSE people. #2PerDeck
    GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Attached Files:

14. Here are my pick :)

Attached Files:

15. No! Not one of THOSE PEOPLE!
    Just kidding, nice brick.

010rusty likes this.
  16. Personalizable box is great idea. I hope it will be permanent. Here are my selections.

Good luck everyone !

Attached Files:

17. Feel free to send this to me. I'm a little on the new side for this obsession and this would be a great addition to my collection!

Attached Files:

Gabriel Z., Kaushik52 and Casey Rudd like this.
  18. You all are my go-to playing cards. Whether its training or actually doing tricks I just love the feel and design of your cards. Would love add these to my collection.
    upload_2020-4-18_18-48-34.png

Gabriel Z., Kaushik52 and Casey Rudd like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.