Saturday Night Contest : What's the Date

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Today is Saturday, and the time is 7:30-- so it's time for this week's Saturday Night Contest. To give you a little bit of background to this contest, I received an email about a week ago from a certain theory11 artist, and it had a link to a video. The exact response I had was: "Who is this? What is this? Oh. My. God." I realized who it was. And that made it so much better.

To understand what I'm saying, you'll need to check out the video now for yourself. Just uploaded to the media section-- click HERE to view it.

So what's the contest? Tell us the date.

We're looking for the MONTH and YEAR that this video was shot. Limit of three guesses per member. If you post any more than three guesses in response to this thread, you will be forced to wear the same sweater CK is wearing in the video... forever.

Give it a shot by replying to THIS message with the MONTH and YEAR. Use every visual clue you might see in the video to help you out.

The first to post the Month and Year correctly takes the prize. And this week, the prize is a 6 pack of Bicycle Guardians; which is SIX potential chances at the theory11 holiday contest.

UPDATE: We've got a winner.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
February 1985
March 1985
April 1985

Guys, as magicians, I'm surprised by the number of 7s and 3s! :D :p

Huruey

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results