Saturday Night Contest - Your Deck Trailer

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great start to the weekend! It's time for the first complete video contest of the new year - Grab your favorite deck, because it's time to make a trailer!

Your challenge this week is to make a card trailer for any deck of cards. It doesn't have to be filmed with a fancy camera. Just capture the essence of your deck the best within the trailer, and you'll walk away with this week's prize! The only rule is that the video has to be 30 seconds or less. These videos also must be made and uploaded after the posting of this contest; any old videos will automatically be disqualified.

Post your video on YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram, and post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread for your chance to win. Deadline is tomorrow, Sunday, February 18th at 11:00pm EST. What is the prize for this week? 1,000 Elite Points, 6 Decks of ANY currently in-stock deck in our store, and a deck of ultra-rare Gold Monarchs, shipped on the house anywhere in the world.

Can't wait to see all of your submissions!

Reactions: Clee26

Stratego

Elite Member
May 18, 2017
Sorry for the triple post but I made some update to the video, sorry sorry sorry. Here is my really final entry :

Hope you will like it I worked a lot on it, and thank you to my GF to let me waking up at 23pm to make some minor fixes.

Good luck !

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Dec 17, 2017
Really wanted to participate....But couldn't due to exams.

Anyways...Really cool entries guys and Best of Luck to everyone!:)

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for results! Really solid entries this week - there were a few that it came down to, but ultimately we all agreed on the winning video. With that said, congrats to theSunnyG on taking home this week's prize! Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP.

Honorable mentions go to wZEnigma and galaxy for their awesome videos, as well. Definitely made this a good one to judge! See you all on Saturday for a new contest!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results