Saturday Night Contest - Zodiac

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great start to the weekend! On August 31st we released the absolute ULTIMATE book test, which was over FIVE years in the making. It is our biggest project to date, and for good reason. With ZODIAC, not only can you predict the word they choose BEFORE they even open the book, but you know EXACTLY where it is in the dictionary. It is by all accounts the most powerful book test ever created.

To keep it simple this week, I opened the Zodiac box and took out the book it came with. In this case, it's Frankenstein. I have opened the book to a random page, and your challenge is to tell me what page I opened to. There are 220 possible pages, so make your guess count! Each member gets only one guess. Post your guess in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, September 10th. Once time is up I will go through all submissions and see who was the first person to either correctly guess the page number or come the closest.

What can you win this week? 1,000 Elite Points and your very own copy of ZODIAC, shipped on the house anywhere in the world.

Good luck!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results