The Magician Online is a live, interactive, online experience - in
the comfort of your own home. Starring Dan White. As seen by
Ashton Kutcher, Ariana Grande, Chris Rock, James Corden, Jessica
Alba, and President Clinton.
I've seen you perform in Japanese. Are there any cultural considerations when presenting with script/patter or are you basically translating your English script into that language without any change? Do people of different cultures react differently to a specific effect in general?
1. At what point in your magic journey did you realize you wanted to make it your career not just a hobby?
2. What has been your most memorable moment performing?
3. What process do you/would you go through in adding a new routine into your act?
1. When you first started performing magic, how would you combat nervousness? I'm a bit of an amateur and frequently get nervous while performing, so any advice you might have on this subject would be much appreciated.
2. Can you walk us through a day in the life of Steve Cohen?
3. What age range of spectators do you enjoy performing for the most? Ex. kids, young adults, seniors, etc.
Thanks for taking the time to do this Roundtable with us!
1. When did you first get recognized for your magic in the world?
2. Not a lot of people get successful from performing magic, what do you think the people that succeed have that others don't?
3. What intrigued or interested you the most when starting out magic?
Q) What do you think of the magic industry today?
Q) How has it developed thru your eyes in the past decade or so?
Q) If you could write and publish ONLY ONE book what would it be on? And Why?(Plus what would it's title be?)
1. how do you get the inspiration for new act?
2. who will be your "first audience" when you get new act? family ,friends or colleague?
3. could you give some suggestions for young magician who fill of passion(like me) or who will set professional magician as goal
1. What did get you into magic?
2. What was the first important opportunity you've had that allowed you to become what you are now?
3. What has been your most wonderful experience in the magic world, in term of trick, meeting or the developpement of your sucess/career?
1. What is your secret to make those audience keep on coming back to see your show? What is so unique about it? Did you change your act(close up monday,bizzare tuesday,mentalism wednesday etc..) differently everyday?
2. When you first started in magic. Where do you get all those idea which had make your show so successful today? (using other people repertoire and mixed with your own style and etc..)
3. After performing for so many years. Do you ever done a mistake? Have you regret about it?
1) Do you think you were always set for the stage? If you had not gotten into magic at some point do you think you'd be doing something else stage-related?
2) You're performing a show and something unexpected happens: Do you enjoy it because you can add an impromptu flare to your act, or do you prefer that everything goes according to plan?
3) What is the biggest challenge for you as a magician at the Waldorf?